Monday, January 28, 2013

Max MakeUp Cherimoya Devil's Kiss NVC001 Nail Polish

 I feel like having one favorite of anything i.e., men, books, music, food, cookies especially polish is getting harder and harder. My favorite is coming favorites and Cherimoya Devil's Kiss NVC001 is the newest addition!

Its dark, its glittery, its Cherimoya Devil's Kiss NVC001!
 
Name: Devil's Kiss NVC001
Retail Price: $6.99
Where to buy: eBay

Formulation: Its a little thick but I think that is because its needed to hold all of the glitter.
Odor: 3
Finish: High shine

Pros
-Unique dark red almost black background with beautiful extra fine red glitter.
-The bottle reminds me of a Chanel bottle. I'm movin on up! LOL.
-Brush is perfect and makes for easy application.

Cons
-HTF. I recommend searching online or blog sales.
-You will get distracted often when you wear it. Its just that beautiful.
 
Overall
I'm lovin' it! I'm sure it will be a hit with you too.

Polish Grade: A+







 
XXOO


4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...